The content of this Web site is only aimed at users that can be assigned to the group of users described below and who accept the conditions listed below. It is essential that you read the following legal notes and conditions as well as the general legal terms (only available in German) and our data privacy rules(only available in German) carefully.
I. Restricting the group of users
The information on the products listed on this Web site is aimed exclusively at users for whom there are no legal restrictions on the purchase of such products.
2. Restriction by nationality and due to membership of another legal group
The information on this Web site is not aimed at people in countries in which the publication and access to this data is not permitted as a result of their nationality, place of residence or other legal reasons (e.g. for reasons of supervisory—especially sales—law). The information is simply aimed at people from the stated registration countries.
Important information for US citizens:
This Web site is not aimed at US citizens. US citizens are prohibited from accessing the data on this Web site. None of the products listed on this Web site is available to US citizens. Any services described are not aimed at US citizens.
"US citizens" are:
- Citizens of the United States of America (regardless of their place of residence),
- Citizens of other countries with their current place of residence in the United States of America,
- Future or existing companies and organisations that are organised by statutory regulations of a federal state, territory or ownership of the United States of America
- Assets and trusts that are subject to the law of the United States of America.
Reference is also made to the definition of Regulation S in the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
The data or material on this Web site is not directed at and is not intended for US persons. US persons are:
- United States residents
- residents of other countries who are temporarily present in the United States
- any partnership, corporation, or entity organised or existing under the laws of the United States of America or of any state, territory, or possession thereof,
- any estate or trust which is subject to United States tax regulations
For further information we refer to the definition of Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933.
The data or material on this Web site is not an offer to provide, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell products or services in the United States of America. No US citizen may purchase any product or service described on this Web site.
II. Special information for private individuals
1. Suitability of investing in the fund
The product information provided on the Web site may refer to products that may not be appropriate to you as a potential investor and may therefore be unsuitable. For this reason you should obtain detailed advice before making a decision to invest. Under no circumstances should you make your investment decision on the basis of the information provided here.
2. Definition of institutional/professional investor and private investor as users
"Institutional investors" are such users of the Web site that would be classified as professional customers by the German Securities Trading Law (WpHG). As such, it can be assumed that you have enough experience, knowledge and specialist expertise with regard to investing in financial instruments and can appropriately assess the associated risks. Such professional customers as defined by the German Securities Trading Law (WpHG) are therefore
1. Companies that are
- Securities service companies,
- Other authorised or supervised financial institutions,
- Insurance companies,
- Organisations for joint investments and their management companies,
- Pension funds and their management companies,
- Companies that trade in derivatives,
- Stock market traders and goods derivatives traders,
- Other institutional investors whose main activity is not recorded by those stated above.
Subject to authorisation or supervision at home or abroad in order to act on the financial markets;
2. Companies who are not subject to authorisation or supervision that exceed at least two of the following three features:
- €20,000,000 balance sheet total
- €40,000,000 turnover,
- €2,000,000 own funds;
3. National and regional governments and public debt administration offices;
4. Central banks, international and cross-state organisations such as the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, the European Central Bank, the European Investment Bank and other comparable international organisations;
5. Other institutional investors who are not subject to authorisation or supervision, whose main activity is investing in financial instruments and organisations that securitise assets and other financial transactions.
Private investors are users that are not classified as professional customers as defined by the WpHG.
III. Information/No offer
The information published on the Web site does not represent an offer nor a request to purchase or sell the products described on the Web site. No intention to close a legal transaction is intended. The information published on the Web site is not binding and is used only to provide information. The information is provided exclusively for personal use. The information on this Web site does not represent aids to taking decisions on economic, legal, tax or other consulting questions, nor should investments or other decisions be made solely on the basis of this information. Detailed advice should be obtained before each transaction.
IV. No investment advice or financial analysis
The information published on the Web site also does not represent investment advice or a recommendation to purchase or sell the products described on the Web site.
V. Risks/Value developments
Past growth values are not binding, provide no guarantee and are not an indicator for future value developments. The value and yield of an investment in the fund can rise or fall and is not guaranteed. Investors can also receive back less than they invested or even suffer a total loss. Exchange rate changes can also affect an investment. Purchase or investment decisions should only be made on the basis of the information contained in the relevant sales brochure.
VI. No liability for content
No guarantee is accepted (either expressly or silently) for the correct, complete or up-to-date nature of the information published on this Web site. In particular there is no obligation to remove information that is no longer up-to-date or to mark it expressly as such.
VII. MSCI data
Copyright MSCI 2013. All Rights Reserved. Without prior written permission of MSCI, this information and any other MSCI intellectual property may only be used for your internal use, may not be reproduced or redisseminated in any form and may not be used to create any financial instruments or products or any indices. This information is provided on an “as is” basis, and the user of this information assumes the entire risk of any use made of this information. Neither MSCI nor any third party involved in or related to the computing or compiling of the data makes any express or implied warranties, representations or guarantees concerning the MSCI index-related data, and in no event will MSCI or any third party have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) relating to any use of this information. (www.msci.com)
This Web site may contain links to the Web sites of third parties. We do not assume liability for the content of these Web sites. justETF GmbH hereby expressly distances itself from the content and expressly does not make it their own. It is possible to use “hyperlinks” to link to this site without the knowledge of justETF GmbH. justETF GmbH has no control on the setting of such links and does not accept any responsibility or even liability for the content or depiction on Web sites for which there is a link to this Web site and expressly does not make the content its own.
IX. Court of jurisdiction and applicable law
The legal conditions of the Web site are exclusively subject to German law. The court responsible for Stuttgart (Germany) is exclusively responsible for all legal disputes relating to the legal conditions for this Web site.