Appointment scheduling software allows clients to view a calendar of your business’s available meeting times and self-book an appointment. It also lets business owners manage appointments, send automatic reminders, and accept deposits online. Free appointment scheduling software can be hard to find, as many programs are simply limited versions of larger, paid services. However, we identified seven programs that provide comprehensive features at no cost.
The best free appointment scheduling software are:
- Picktime: Best overall software for scheduling appointments of any kind
- Square Appointments: Best for solo providers needing unlimited appointments, scheduling, payment, and SMS reminders
- 10to8: Best for robust features and lots of integrations
- Appointlet: Best for sales teams needing to manage clients and convert leads
- Fresha: Best for beauty and wellness businesses needing inventory and POS
- Setmore: Best for gyms and businesses needing to set appointments for multiple staff members or classes
- Calendly: Best for making appointments with clients or scheduling meetings with co-workers
Free Appointment Scheduling Software Compared
Number of Free Users
Email (SMS with paid option)
Unlimited appointments; 2 class bookings per month
SMS and email
SMS, voice call, and email
100 per month
Email (SMS possible with Zappier plugin in paid plan)
Email (SMS and Fresha App notifications in paid plan only)
✕ (with paid plan only)
Email (SMS with paid plan)
✕ (only with paid plan)
App notifications (email and SMS with paid plans)
Unlimited (only one event-type)
If your needs require more than a free plan can offer, consider the paid plans offered by some of these providers or any of our other top appointment scheduling software.
How We Evaluated Free Appointment Scheduling Software
For free appointment scheduling software to work for your business, it needs to account for all the nuances that go into booking an appointment. For example, some businesses charge clients during the booking process or need clients to fill out a questionnaire before confirming their appointment. Others need support for multiple employees or may want video integration that automatically adds meeting links to the confirmation email.
To evaluate free appointment scheduling software, we looked carefully at all of these features. Noting which are available for free versus which require a premium upgrade. The last thing you want is to get all set up and then find out you need to pay a monthly fee to access one essential feature. We also evaluated each software’s quality, ease of use, and customer support.
Picktime was our top scorer with a 4.46 out of 5 as its final score. It offers nearly every feature we looked for and works for multiple users—all for free. Click through the tabs below for our detailed evaluation criteria.
- Free Plan Limitations
- Appointment Booking Tools
- Back Office Features
- Expert Score
Free Plan Limitations
Appointment Booking Tools
Back Office Features
30% of Overall Score
A free plan means nothing if you can’t use it. We favored plans that don’t make you pay for their most useful features. We also considered whether they limited the number of users or appointments you can book.
30% of Overall Score
Tools evaluated include a page where customers could make their own appointments and fill out intake forms or questionnaires, options for classes, selecting specific groups of employees, and syncing with calendars. We also considered video chat integration for virtual meetings.
20% of Overall Score
Can you take payments through the software itself? Does it integrate with other software? Are there appointment reminders or a customer database for marketing? We considered all of these capabilities.
20% of Overall Score
In addition to our own evaluation of the features and value, we looked at reviews from actual users posted on trusted review sites for software. Every calendar software we considered had excellent reviews—4 out of 5 stars and higher—on Capterra and/or G2.
*Percentages of overall score
Picktime: Best Overall Free Appointment Scheduling App
Overall Score: 4.46 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Automatic email reminder notifications
- Class/group booking options
- Intake forms and questionnaires included
- SMS reminders only with paid plans
- Limited class bookings with free plan
Free Plan Features:
- Supports two locations
- Unlimited appointments
- Email notifications
- Online booking page
- Payment processing
- Website booking widget
- Booking forms
- Team schedule management (three people)
- Reports and analytics
Picktime is a relatively new appointment scheduling app that has been growing over the last several years and receiving rave reviews from its adopters. The software offers a robust bank of free features, including adding booking forms, taking deposits, generating invoices or accepting payments online, and sending automated email reminders.
Picktime earned an overall score of 4.46 out of 5 because of its free feature offerings and ability to support multiple staff members, classes, and calendar syncs. The app mainly lost points because of several key features that are locked behind paid plans, including SMS notifications and unlimited class bookings.
When it was first introduced in 2017, Picktime was entirely free. That is no longer the case and the software has since added several paid plans, although it still offers a robust free option that works for most small businesses. Its other two plans, Starter and Pro, include more features, allow for more users, and offer more class bookings. The free plan is a great place to start, however, and with Picktime’s paid options, there are opportunities for the software to grow with your business.
- Starter – $9.99 per month
- Pro – $19.99 per month
Picktime Standout Features
- Multiple location access: Picktime supports multiple locations, allowing you to manage appointments for two branches from the same dashboard. It can also detect your client’s location to find the branch nearest them.
- Three free users: Unlike most of the other software on this list, Picktime’s free plan is not limited to one or two users. Only Setmore and Fresha allow more free users.
- Customer management: Quickly access your customer data for marketing promotions and discounts, leave customer notes for your staff, and import/export customer data from anywhere. Additionally, your customers can keep track of their upcoming appointments by creating their own Picktime account.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: Picktime’s key integrations include Jitsi (free), Google Meet (paid), Microsoft Teams (paid), Zoom (paid), Skype (paid), Google, Outlook, iCloud, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, PayPal, Square, and Stripe.
What Picktime Is Missing
While Picktime offers a great menu of free features and positive reviews, the software program does lock some important features like SMS and popular video integrations, behind its paid plans. Additionally, the free plan does not allow for unlimited class bookings, and there are no customization options for your email and SMS reminders. For both SMS notifications and unlimited class bookings, try Square Appointments.
Square Appointments: Best for Solo Providers Needing Unlimited Appointments
Overall Score: 4.44 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Included POS system
- Unlimited free features
- No-show protection
- Booking page integrations on website, Google, Facebook, and Instagram
- Free for only one user
- Calendar sync with Google only
- No video appointment integration
Free Plan Features
All of Square Appointments features are free for one person. There are, however, a number of multistaff and add-on features that you can choose from.
- Booking webpage
- SMS and email reminders
- No-show and cancellation management
- Square Assistant
- Payment processing, instant transfers, and invoicing
- POS system (contactless payments and bookings)
- CRM features
Square Appointments is ideal for a single-person business because it gives you access to all of its main features without hiding anything behind a paywall or showing pesky ads. You can set up a webpage where clients can view your open time slots, book an appointment, and pay for their service. This webpage can even be linked to your social media accounts and integrated into your website. Like Fresha, Square will also provide you with a free point-of-sale (POS) tablet when you join their program, and customers can book and pay for appointments from there as well.
Square Appointments also sends automatic email or SMS reminders when the appointment is drawing near. It syncs your appointments with Google Calendar, so any conflicts you have are automatically removed from your booking page.
In our scoring, Square Appointments earned a 4.44 out of 5 due to its rich available features and easy booking features. The program mainly lost points for its lack of video integrations and limited calendar syncing.
Square Appointments Pricing
Square Appointments scales its pricing based on the number of users. That means that no matter what plan you use, you will be able to access all the available features and perks. For one person, Square is entirely free. From there, pricing is as follows
- 2-5 users: $50 per month
- 6-10 users: $90 per month
- 11+ users: Custom-priced
Square Appointments Standout Features
- SMS appointment notifications: While every one of our providers offer some kind of appointment notifications, Square is unique in that it includes SMS in its free plan. 10to8 is the only other plan that offers text notifications as part of its free service.
- Square Assistant: Square Appointments’ text services also utilize Square Assistant, an automated messaging tool enabling 24/7 replies concerning appointment confirmations, cancellations, or rescheduling.
- Booking page customization: Additionally, Square has great customization options for your online booking page and allows you to design a page without any Square branding. You can customize the description, duration, and pricing of your list of services and choose how they will display (as a menu of calendar, for example) on your booking site.
- POS: Signing up for Square Appointments also gives you access to Square POS, which includes tools for payment processing, customer management, and inventory tracking.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: Square Appointments’ key integrations include Google, PayPal, Square, and Stripe.
What Square Appointments Is Missing
While Square Appointments has a lot to offer for one person, the program did lose some points for limiting their free program to a single employee. For up to three free users, Picktime is a great choice. Additionally, unlike Setmore, Appointlet, and Calendly, there is no video integration, and calendar syncing only works with Google.
Read our Square Appointments review to learn more.
10to8: Best for Robust Features & Lots of Integrations
Overall Score: 4.25 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Syncs with all calendars
- Two-way chat feature
- Includes questionnaire and intake forms
- Limited to 100 appointments per month
- Customization of booking page only with paid plan; 10to8 branding with free plan
Free Plan Features
10to8’s free plan includes all the appointment scheduling features, and paid plans include several additional customization features.
- SMS, email, and/or voice reminders
- Booking website (10to8 branding)
- Integrates with Facebook
- Payment processing
- Customizable questionnaires
- Receive calendar update notifications via SMS
- Manage appointments and availability from your 10to8 app
- CRM and sales reporting
10to8 is another feature-rich appointment scheduling app with extensive integration options. 10to8 offers booking for individuals or classes, calendars for multiple staff members, customizable questionnaires, payment acceptance online, and calendar sync with multiple calendars. It also offers video chat integration for virtual appointments. In fact, the software has over 1,500 integrations, making for a seamless adoption for most retailers.
With 4.25 out of 5 stars, 10to8 is an excellent software for just about any small business due to its extensive free features and integrations. 10to8 lost points mainly because of its appointment and customization limitations.
Like Square Appointments, 10to8’s free plan includes all appointment scheduling features, but is limited by the number of staff members it can support. Unlike Square, however, 10to8 also limits your monthly appointments, with higher appointment limits coming with larger plans. 10to8’s free plan is a great option for solo or two-person operations.
- Free: All features. 100 appointments per month, two staff members, no branding capability
- Basic ($9.60 per month): All features. 100 appointments per month, two staff members, custom branding
- Grow ($20 per month): All features. 300 appointments per month, three staff members, custom branding
- Bigger Business ($40 per month): All features. 600 appointments per month, six staff members, custom branding
- Enterprise (Custom Quote): All features. Unlimited appointments per month, Unlimited staff members, custom branding. HIPAA tools. Phone support.
10to8 Standout Features
- Calendar sync: 10to8, along with Calendly, is one of the best options for calendar syncing. Unlike our other options, 10to8 syncs with all major calendars including iCal, Outlook, Office 365, and Google.
- SMS notifications: 10to8 offers SMS reminders, a service that only it and Square provide. Not only that, but 10to8 offers voicemail notifications for even more assurance against forgotten appointments.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: The software also has over 1,500 integrations, making it easy to add 10to8 to your existing systems and website. Among its video calendar, and payment processing integrations are Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Google, iCal, Exchange, Office 365, Outlook, PayPal, and Stripe.
What 10to8 Is Missing
While 10to8 has a great list of offerings, it does have its drawbacks. 10to8 does not offer unlimited appointments and you cannot customize your messaging or booking page with the free plan. A better option for customization is Square Appointments.
Appointlet: Best for Sales Teams
Overall Score: 4.23 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Rich video integrations
- Dashboard for creating and managing meetings
- Embed calendar anywhere in your sales funnel
- Intake forms and questionnaires
- Customization and branding only with paid plans
- Free plan only supports one team member
Free Plan Features:
Appointlet offers a rich host of features in its free program. The only things that this software keeps behind its paywall are its more advanced customization tools and team management features.
- Meeting dashboard for viewing and schedule management
- Brand logo on calendar
- Embed scheduling page on website, calendar, landing page, and/or email
- Unlimited appointments
- Automatic email booking notifications
- Custom intake forms
- Display welcome message on meeting invites
- Collect payments
- Require advance notice for meeting scheduling
- Set maximum meetings per day
Appointlet is a great choice for managing sales teams and leads. With Appointlet, you can integrate your schedule at any point in your sales funnel, whether that be your website, emails, or landing pages. From there, clients and team members can view your availability and schedule appointments that will automatically appear on your schedule. They can even pay for services from your booking page, if necessary.
There are also rich CRM channels for managing your clients as well as an Appointlet dashboard where you can easily update and view your appointments and meetings in one place. Not only that, but with Google calendar and Office 365 integrations and several video chat channels, Appointlet makes it easy to manage sales and meetings seamlessly.
Appointlet scored closely to 10to8, with a 4.23 out of 5 as its final score. In addition to its sales team management features, Appointlet also allows unlimited monthly bookings. The program did lose some points, however, for restricting its users in the free program and putting advanced customization behind its paid plan.
Appointlet offers a great free plan with all their “essential” features. The plan allows for unlimited appointments, but only accommodates one staff member. Appointlet also offers a paid plan with more advanced features both in terms of customizations and team management. Like Square Appointments, Appointlet increases their price based on the number of users.
Appointlet’s pricing and plans are as follows:
- Free: Appointlet provides its “essential” features free for one user
- Premium ($10 per month, per member): Customizable branding, automated booking reminders, pooled availability for teams, private meeting types, Zapier integrations
Appointlet Standout Features
- Intake forms: Appointlet makes it easy to get to know your clients before their appointment with custom intake forms and questionnaires. Its field types include text, checklists, multiple choice, and address fields.
- Customized booking page: While not as extensive as Square, Appointlet lets you display a custom welcome message on your booking page; the software’s branding, however, will still be present with its free program.
- Meeting management: You can opt to approve appointments manually, require advanced bookings notice, and restrict the number of attendees for any given event or meeting.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: Appointlet offers integrations with Google Meet, Join.me, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco WebEx, Google, Office 365, Square, PayPal, and Stripe.
What Appointlet Is Missing
While Appointlet is a great choice for managing sales teams, it is lacking in a few areas. First, unlike several of our top providers (including Picktime or 10to8), Appointlet limits the number of supported staff members to only one on its free plan and then you pay a monthly fee per person, per month, for every additional person. Additionally, there are limited customization options on the free plan. For more free customization options, try Square Appointments.
Fresha: Best for Beauty & Wellness Businesses
Overall Score: 4.13 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Unlimited staff members and appointments
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by over 1,100 users
- Includes POS system with inventory tracking
- No video integrations
- Online booking and payment processing only with paid plan
- Can only list business on Fresha app with paid plan
Free Plan Features
Fresha has introduced a slew of new features over the past several years, and have included them in their paid program. For their free plan, however, you still get all of their basic scheduling offerings and access to the well-renowned user dashboard.
- Book appointments in-person only
- POS and inventory tracking
- Email notifications
- Top-reviewed user interface
- Manage schedule and appointments via Fresha dashboard
- Sales reporting and CRM
- Employee schedule management
Fresha is a very popular and highly reviewed app in the beauty and wellness industries. The software has specific programs for a variety of industries, including salons, gyms, personal training, and more. It allows you to book unlimited appointments for as many staff members as you wish in as many locations as you need. It also has unlimited email notifications and a coinciding dashboard where you can view and manage your appointments.
Overall, Fresha earned a 4.13 out of 5 in our scoring. Fresha stands out from most of the competition in that, like Square, it includes a POS and inventory system in its free program. It loses points, however, because some of the features offered by other free software, such as SMS text reminders and class bookings, are only with its unique paid plan.
Fresha’s pricing structure is a bit different from the rest. Unlike our other options that charge a flat monthly rate, Fresha charges you for transactions as well as a 20% commission fee for each new client you acquire through the Fresha marketplace. The catch? You can only list on the marketplace and process payments when you sign up for their paid plan.
- Free: Unlimited number of employees, POS, inventory
- Fresha Plus (2.19% plus 20 cents per transaction + 20% new client fee): Everything in the free plan plus online booking, payment processing, no-show protection, marketing tools, SMS text reminders
Fresh Standout Features
- Reporting capabilities: Fresha makes it easy to manage your salon or other beauty and wellness business with unlimited free reporting.
- Unlimited locations and users: Use one account to manage multiple locations. Additionally, Fresha supports your entire team with unlimited users and appointment bookings.
- POS: Fresha allows you to set up payment types for use during checkout. The platform can add tips on checkout and set payment and discount types, staff commission rates, and voucher duration.
What Fresha Is Missing
While Fresha is beloved by many of its users, it does lack some of the features that other software provides. For example, unlike Square Appointments, Fresha does not have text notifications or class or group booking options. Additionally, all of our other options provide online booking in their free plans, but with Fresha’s free plan, you can only book in-person via the Fresha POS system. Online booking is only available with the paid plan.
Read our Fresha review to learn more.
Setmore: Best for Managing Staff Members & Hosting Classes
Overall Score: 3.47 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Unlimited class bookings
- Team calendar management and syncing
- Facebook and Instagram booking page integration
- SMS notifications only with paid plan
- No intake form capabilities
Free Plan Features
Setmore offers a basic free plan with a rich variety of management features. It does, however, bar some key features behind its paid plan, including SMS notifications and message customizations.
- Class bookings
- Email reminders
- Facebook and Instagram integration
- CRM integrations
- Automatic confirmation emails
- No show deposit protection
Setmore supports up to four free users and is loaded with features that make it great for managing teams. Clients can book online and see which employees are available at a particular time. Or, you can add appointments manually from the dashboard, as well as reschedule or reassign appointments with just a few clicks. Setmore also lets you accept payments and maintain a customer database. It also integrates with mailing, sales, and CRM programs, as well as a multitude of business apps.
Setmore’s rich management features and user-friendly interface earned it a 3.47 out of 5. But, it lost points as a free plan because it charges for many of the features that other scheduling software on our list offer free. (Paid features include SMS reminders, customization, and video integration.) However, its paid plans are reasonably priced, especially if you have three or more employees.
Setmore has three plans to choose from, based on the features and customization that you want. The two paid plans, however, have the same offerings, with the Pro plan simply offering a better rate for larger teams.
- Free: Most features for up to four employees, payment with Square only
- Premium ($12 per user, per month): One to two users, includes all free features, plus SMS reminders, custom notifications, recurring appointments, Zoom, calendar sync, payment with Square or Stripe
- Pro ($9 per user, per month): Three-plus users, includes all free and premium features
Setmore Standout Features
- Four free users: Other than Fresha’s unlimited user plan, Setmore’s free plan allows for more users than any of the other providers on our list.
- Social media integration: You can add your Fresha booking page directly to both your Instagram and Facebook pages, so that customers can book directly from wherever they find you.
- Video meetings: Offer one-on-one virtual appointments or small group sessions via Teleport video calls.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: Setmore also has a slew of integrations for your business, including Zoom (paid), Teleport, Google (paid), Office 365 (paid), Square, Stripe (paid), and PayPal (paid).
What Setmore Is Missing
While Setmore has a host of great staff management features, it hides several key abilities behind its paywall. SMS notifications, calendar syncing, video appointments, and customizations are all exclusive to Setmore’s paid plans. All of the other programs on this list offer calendar syncing in their free plans and, as mentioned above, there are options for free SMS notifications (Square Appointments and 10to8).
Calendly: Best for Scheduling Meetings & Appointments
Overall Score: 3.13 OUT OF 5
What We Like
- Video integrations
- Syncs with multiple calendar programs
- Easy to use appointment management
- Free plan limited to one user
- No appointment notifications in free plan
Free Plan Features
Calendly offers a basic package of features for free users and more advanced offerings in its paid plans.
- Unlimited meetings and appointments (single event type)
- Automated event notifications via Calendly app
- Add Calendly widget to your website
- Personalized booking link
Calendly offers a strong and user-friendly appointment scheduling system that works well for both managing in-office meetings and scheduling client appointments. With Calendly, you can send emails with your Calendly booking link or embed to let them see your available times, making it easier to schedule group meetings. It can also send out notifications via the Calendly app and has integrations with video conferencing software.
Calendly is loaded with features for teams that deal with a high volume of appointments: You can assign team members round-robin based on various rules or when all necessary team members are available. Unfortunately, none of these features are available with the free version of Calendly. Look to Square Appointments for a single-person free plan with all the perks and features.
Calendly got high marks from user reviewers, and our expert review gave it 3.13 out of 5 stars because so many features require a paid plan. However, should you be looking for a free program that can scale, Calendly may be a good bet.
Calendly’s pricing structure increases in price as both the number of supported users as well as features and capabilities increase.
- Free: Calendly provides a basic version free for one user. You can only book one event type, which means you can only set up a single meeting duration, name, location, and description.
- Premium ($10 per person, per month): Two calendars per user, unlimited event types. Pooled availability, group bookings, customize notifications, 700+ integrations
- Pro ($15 per person, per month): Six calendars per user, adds online payments and SMS notifications
- Teams ($20 per person, per month): Everything in Pro, create round robin events, set admin permissions, integrate with Salesforce
Calendly Standout Features
- Calendar sync: One of our top options for calendar syncing (10to8 is another), Calendly syncs with Google, Office 365, Outlook, and iCloud calendars.
- Website integration: Embed Calendly in your website or add it via pop-up or widget so visitors can book with you without leaving the site.
- Meeting booking and management: Calendly allows you to customize your booking link for easier sharing, create meeting polls where employees can vote on different meeting time options based on their preferences, and set up automated event notifications.
- Video, calendar, and payment processing integrations: In addition to Slack and Google Meet, Calendly has a host of other integrations, including Zoom, WebEx, Google, Office 365, iCloud, Outlook, PayPal, and Stripe.
What Calendly Is Missing
While there are a lot of great features for managing both meetings and appointments with Calendly, the free scheduling program does lack some key features. Unlike Square Appointments, Fresha, and Appointlet, Calendly restricts you to one meeting type. Additionally, there are no email of SMS notifications for your clients and no class/group bookings in the free plan.
Appointment scheduling programs make it easy for you and your clients or co-workers to manage your schedules and book appointments and meetings without the hassle of the back and forth. There are a ton of great free options available for appointment scheduling apps, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Our top pick for free appointment scheduling apps is Picktime for its range of features, ease of use, and excellent customer reviews.
Is there a free scheduling program? ›
Doodle's free scheduling software has features to help you schedule any kind of meeting and sync them to your online calendar. You can connect any calendar software you use, including Outlook and Google, to your Doodle account.Does Google have a free meeting scheduler? ›
Free Meeting Scheduling for Google Calendar - Google Workspace Marketplace. Schedule meetings and appointments in Google Calendar. zcal is the fast, modern way to schedule every meeting. 100% free.Is there a free alternative to Calendly? ›
Zoho Bookings is a popular Calendly alternative, with the best free plan in the market and affordable paid plans starting at $6/month.Is Doodle no longer free? ›
A basic Doodle account is for free.
With a free Doodle account, you can create group meetings and set up a booking page. With a Doodle Professional subscription, you can do even more. Doodle Professional is the perfect scheduling tool for busy professionals.
- Google Calendar for the best free calendar app for teams.
- Microsoft Outlook Calendar for Microsoft users.
- Calendar for scheduling external appointments.
- Fantastical for the best design.
- Apple Calendar for a free option for Apple users.
Google Calendar, Acuity Scheduling, Calendly, CalendarHero, and Doodle are the best scheduling software products based on user reviews and user popularity, according to the 2021 Capterra Shortlist.Does Google have a scheduling tool like Calendly? ›
Both Calendly and Google Calendar offer links where people can look at openings in your calendar and book 1:1 meetings with you. Both let you automate confirmation emails to reduce no-shows, and build in meeting buffers so you aren't stuck in endless back-to-back meetings.Does Microsoft have a meeting scheduling tool? ›
Scheduler enables Cortana to find a time that works best for everyone, send out invites, reschedule meetings, find focus time, schedule across time zones, and add online meetings.Does 2022 meet Google free? ›
Anyone with a Google Account can create a video meeting, invite up to 100 participants, and meet for up to 60 minutes per meeting at no cost.Is Square scheduling free? ›
While there is no monthly fee for using Square Appointments Free, when you add staff to your account for booking, you'll be charged a monthly subscription fee depending on the plan you have.
Is Booksy free to use? ›
How much does Booksy cost? We will provide you with a free trial to get to know the app and how it works. After the trial period, the total cost depends on the number of staff members on the account. The base cost is $29.99 per month plus $20 per month for each additional staff member.Is there a better scheduling app than doodle? ›
And because of the free meeting scheduler, Hubspot is one of the best doodle alternatives around. Unlike a traditional scheduling tool, Hubspot connects to not only the inbox but also your CRM software. This allows your team to set meetings with prospective customers.Can you use acuity for free? ›
Does Acuity offer a free trial? Yes, you can try any Acuity plan free for seven days. Acuity also offers a “Freebie” plan, which includes a calendar for one person at a single location. With the free plan, you can access basic features like client self-scheduling and unlimited client services and appointments.Does Outlook have a scheduling tool like Calendly? ›
Our solution offers the most intuitive, flexible scheduling experience for both you and your invitees. The Calendly for Outlook Add-in is designed to make scheduling a meeting within Microsoft Outlook simple. Easily access your scheduling links or create a customized invitation from your Outlook toolbar.How much does Calendly cost each month? ›
Basic: free. Premium: $8 per user, per month (billed annually), or $10 per user, per month (billed monthly). Pro: $12 per user, per month (billed annually), or $15 per user, per month (billed monthly). Enterprise: Contact our sales team for a quote.
When you work with a large team or company, you need a scheduling tool that everyone can get on board with easily. Calendly and Microsoft Bookings are both popular appointment scheduling choices for teams. But beyond some shared functionalities, they fit into your workflow very differently.Which is better When2meet or Doodle? ›
If you want something that's simple to use and doesn't require any setup, then we recommend trying When2meet. But if you need more features or want to be able to track who has viewed your calendar invitation, Doodle might be a better option for you.Can Calendly work like Doodle? ›
Many of the major features across Calendly and Doodle are the same. They make it easy to schedule meetings and appointments with other people by quickly sharing your availability and automatically creating new calendar events. They send out notifications and reminders to keep invitees in the loop and minimize no-shows.Why has Doodle changed? ›
New colors for a new time at Doodle
We've grown up a bit and that means our colors have become a bit more mature yet still warm and human. Doodle's a tool for professionals and we'd like to think our new colors would fit right in at the next work event.
SimpleCal is the easiest calendar app on the App Store. Sync your schedule across platforms and devices through iCloud or Google calendar.
What is the easiest calendar to use? ›
Google Calendar is an excellent cross-platform calendar app. It's the default calendar on Android phones, and it also works well on iPhones. It's simple to create new events whether you're on your phone or computer, and everything always stays synced no matter what time zone you're in.Is Microsoft calendar free? ›
Connect, organize, and get things done with free personal email and calendar.What are the 7 different types of scheduling? ›
- Time-slot scheduling.
- Wave scheduling.
- Wave and walk-in appointment scheduling.
- Open appointment scheduling.
- Double scheduling.
- Cluster scheduling.
- Matrix scheduling.
- 40/20 scheduling.
- The Best Scheduling Apps of 2022.
- Square Appointments.
- Zoho Bookings.
Picktime: Best overall software for scheduling appointments of any kind. Square Appointments: Best for solo providers needing unlimited appointments, scheduling, payment, and SMS reminders. 10to8: Best for robust features and multiple integrations. Fresha: Best for beauty and wellness businesses needing inventory and ...Is Acuity Scheduling better than Calendly? ›
Compared to Calendly, Acuity's breadth of features also provides greater value for the money. For example, Acuity's higher priced tiers include compatibility with payment processors, email reminders, branding and customization tools and templates, integration with Zapier, and more.What Microsoft app is best for scheduling? ›
Microsoft Bookings easily integrates with other Microsoft applications including Microsoft Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Teams and more. Microsoft Bookings integrations allows you to easily integrate your appointments with your personal and professional calendars.Does Office 365 have scheduling software? ›
Microsoft Bookings is a scheduling app that's part of Microsoft 365. It includes a web-based booking calendar that integrates with Outlook to help make scheduling and managing appointments easier. It's also free for many Microsoft 365 users, including Business Premium and Business Standard license holders.What is Microsoft planner called now? ›
The “Planner” app name in Teams has changed to “Tasks by Planner and To Do” - Microsoft Community Hub.Is Gmail still free in 2022? ›
It's completely free to sign up for Gmail and create a Gmail address of your own. With that free account, you can send and receive emails with up to 15 GB of storage.
Is Google Meet free and no time limit? ›
Actually, the Google Meet time was unlimited. In an announcement, Google said it would limit the meeting length to 60 minutes for group video calls in September 2020. But because of an ongoing pandemic, Google extended the unlimited calls offer to March 2021, and then June 2021.Which is better zoom or Google Meet? ›
Zoom offers free users up to 40 minutes, while Google Meet's free plan allows up to one hour for group meetings. Breakout rooms and meeting recordings are available on all Zoom plans but only on paid plans with Google Meet. Both platforms require paid plans for polling.How much does Square charge for scheduling? ›
You only pay 6% + 30¢ per when you make an in-person appointment or sale. There are no processing fees charged on the remaining installments or if your customer makes a late payment.Is Square Appointments any good? ›
Comments: I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly. Pros: Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.Can you use Square for appointments only? ›
Yes! If you already have a website, you can add the Appointments online booking widgetto create a booking button. If you don't have a website, Appointments offers a free online booking site for your clients to book online.Which is the No 1 meeting app? ›
If you value ubiquitousness and familiarity, then Zoom just might be the best meeting app. It is the most used app, by far, in the web conferencing software market, with Datanyze estimating Zoom takes a whopping 72.56% of the market share as of August 2021. And with its free plan, it comes at no cost to you.How do I schedule a group meeting for free? ›
- Create a meeting by adding an event to your calendar.
- Customize the time.
- Add the location.
- Set up reminders.
- Meet virtually through Google Meet.
- Invite your guests and grant them different permissions.
Homebase. Homebase does employee scheduling, shift feedback, timesheets, and integrations for free. Homebase is an easy-to-use, intuitive software for employee scheduling. The app helps you manage your employees' schedules, from work shifts to vacation days.Is there a better alternative to Google Calendar? ›
There are more than 100 alternatives to Google Calendar for a variety of platforms, including Linux, Android, Online / Web-based, Mac and Windows. The best alternative is Etar, which is both free and Open Source.Which software is best for meetings? ›
- Zoom. Zoom is one of the most popular video conferencing solutions for businesses. ...
- Skype for Business. Microsoft's popular Skype service is augmented as an enterprise-ready video conferencing tool. ...
- Slack. ...
- BigBlueButton. ...
- BlueJeans. ...
- Whereby. ...
- GoToMeeting. ...
- Cisco WebEx.
What is the best meeting scheduler? ›
- Calendar. Integrating with Apple, Google, and Outlook Calendars, as well as various sales and productivity tools, this online meeting scheduling tool does more than just book appointments. ...
- Doodle. ...
- Bookafy. ...
- Rally. ...
- NeedToMeet. ...
- Calendly. ...
- Pick. ...
The three most secure video conferencing platforms are Livestorm, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams.Is there a better scheduling app than Doodle? ›
And because of the free meeting scheduler, Hubspot is one of the best doodle alternatives around. Unlike a traditional scheduling tool, Hubspot connects to not only the inbox but also your CRM software. This allows your team to set meetings with prospective customers.Is 7 shifts app free? ›
The 7shifts app is free for all restaurant employees to use as part of your 7shifts subscription. The 7shifts team is focused on making employee scheduling easier for managers in the restaurant industry, and make employees happier in the workplace.Does Google have a staff scheduling tool? ›
In addition to your own calendar, you can create other calendars to track schedules and manage projects. Track team members' vacations schedules and business trip dates. See who's in the office or working remotely at any time.Is Canva scheduling free? ›
And it's free forever. For individuals wanting unlimited access to premium content and design tools. For teams of all sizes wanting to create together, with premium workplace and brand tools.